|Home||» Products||» AMF Panels||» Auto Changeover AMF Panel|
Auto Changeover AMF Panel
AMF Panel Combined with Auto Changeover
The AMF Panel (Auto Main Failure Panel) is connected to the genset by mounting the same up to a maximum distance of 3 meters from the genset. The operation is fully automatic. After the main supply trips. The AMF rotates the starting gear of the genset thus putting genset in operation 3 seconds after the main supply is cut off and also sends a vice versa command for stopping the genset when the main supply is restored This device is based on the latest technology and easy to install and operate. it will surly give you the best service and will serve for a long time. In case of non starting of genset in 1 st cranking of self, it will try to reatart automatically and subsequently after intervals of 15 seconds for 2 more times. (Total 3 Cranking)
- Easy operation and Easy Installation suitable for Single/ Three phase.
- 5 LED indications Auto Mode, Manual Mode, Fail to start, mains ON and Gen. ON.
- 4 Push buttons Auto Mode, manual Mode, Manual Start and Stop.
- Remote Facility for Auto-Manual selection as per requirement.
- Long Life, Compact size and lightweight.
- With complete control harness.
- Electronic circuit with 3 cranking and 0 % complaint.
- Self cranking time does not go beyond 3-4 second for safety of genset.
For all types of self start portable / diesel gensets : Honda, Elemax Honda, Birla Yamaha, Suzuki, Klrloskar, Cummins, Kubota FG-Vilson and others local Gensets.